Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st entry

This blog is dedicated to my love for cinema. I shall mainly post my viewings, short film reviews, and occasional thoughts on cinema. I generally write short, random thoughts and reactions of films, but for this blog I'll try to articulate my thoughts in a more coherent way. So please excuse my often clumsy style of writing.

A few things about my film preferences:

-I am generally like films that are intelligent, witty, visually interesting, sensual, poetic.
-I am open to films from anywhere, from anytime, of any aesthetic, any subject matter - avant garde, documentaries, shorts, 15 hour long marathon films, minimalism, talky films, films about child birth, leprosy, slaughterhouses, etc.
-I value fictional films and nonfictional film almost equally, sometimes it's not so clear when a film is one or the other.

That's all I can think of right now, I might post more thoughts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment